The bonded anchor for cracked concrete without drill hole cleaning.
* Resin capsule for fixings in cracked concrete.
* Fast processing without drill hole cleaning.
* Secure anchorage of high loads.
* Ideal for single point fixings and overhead installations.
* Numerous threaded rods available as accessories.
* Fischer resin capsule RM II is the first composite anchor with European Technical Assessment Option 1 for cracked concrete, which can be used in combination with a standard threaded rod (RG M) and does not require drill hole cleaning.
* Steel constructions, machines or staircases outside and indoors can be fixed with the resin anchor.
* The resin capsule can be used with the Fischer threaded rod RG M and the Fischer internal threaded anchor RG MI.
* Hole cleaning is not necessary with the resin capsule RM II, however comparatively high loads can be supported.
* This allows fast progress and secure application.